Tuesday 18 September 2012

Introducing me!

Hiya babycakes! How are you?

So, as some of you may know I have been blogging for a couple of months already on lulu-scrumptious.blogspot.com but I wasn't very happy with it at all): I had used many 'stock photos' at the beginning before I purchased my Olympus and it just looked boring! Then, there was the design, which was too messy and I just felt I needed to start all over again, so, here we are! I hope you like it! Why not let me know what you think in the comments below?

However, for those who don't know me my name is Trulie, but you can call me Lulu- (just a little nickname I've had pretty much all my life)! I have just turned fifteen and I am currently fighting liver disease. I am inlove with the world of fashion and beauty, and have just recently discovered a new love called photography!!!(: So, that's pretty much what this blog is going to be about, but, I'm open to ideas; cooking, crafts, animals... anything!!!

My Very Tall Friend at Twycross Zoo!(:
 
Trulicious Model, (this is one of the looks featured in the Autumn Collection on Trulicious and will be featured alongside the other looks in the next post)! 
 


Moving swiftly on, I decided to start this whole blogging business when I discovered VOUSSONBEAUETBELLE, Zoella, LuceStephenson & SprinkleofGlitter on youtube! They are super and their channels/blogs are immense! I highly reccomend you check them out when you've finished here and why not check out my channel aswell: LuluScrumptious?!

One of my little videos!†


 Anyway, I've pretty much always been into the world of fashion! I seem to remember cutting up magazines and catalogues to put little outfits together and I guess it's just carried on from there because I'm currently studying Fashion& Textiles for my GCSEs! Soo... yeah, I'm a little nerd when it come s to this kind of stuff!(: As for the beauty side of things, well, I remember having my mum doll me up in my little girly pallettes but, I first took it on myself when I was about 10-11 when I broke out with severe acne): - not the most pleasant thing in the world I'll tell you but, I'm doing much better now! YAAY!(-:

Well, that's probably all I have to say now my lovelies! I hope to hear from you soon and you'll definitely be hearing from me! I love you all and remember no matter how different you are from the rest of the world your beautiful! You just have to believe in it!!!

Ciao for now! 
  Lulu ♥†
 
A make-up look I just tried out!!!♥♥♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment