Thursday 20 September 2012

Fashion | ♥Absolutely Aesthetically Autumn♥




Hey Darlings!

 
 Hope you're all doing OK!(: I have a very special post for you today! It is my Autumn evenings Collection! Emma, our beautiful model and I had heeps of fun creating this for you and we cannot wait to do the next one! I hope you like it!
 
 
 
Look One:
 
                 Fair Lady of Autumn
 
Dress: Jane Norman
 
I absolutely love this dress, if I do say so myself! Tehee! It's perfect for any formal evening event or special occassion such as a wedding! The last time I wore it I was on holiday and I do admit I got a fair few compliments, not for me- but for the dress!!! 
 
Shoes: Aldo
 
 I just think the golden floral embroidery is simply beautiful against the chocolate brown of the garment- it's truly outstanding and these shoes are too die for! I do admit, these actually belong to my mum- because we're the same size, she let me borrow them just once for her birthday party, but apart from that they are off-limits!!! As you can see, they are from Aldo, but there are cheaper alternatives out there!
 
This make-up look was a big risk! I was inspired by Fashion Fables on youtube, but I had only seen the video before I chose to do this at the shoot, so this was my first time ever applying it, let alone the fact that I have literally no experience putting make-up on anyone else but myself! I've done my friends and my mum but y'know, this was diffent, as I really wanted it to look good and I'm sure Emma was sat there like 'What are you doing to my face?!' when I was applying this but it came out good I think! ... I suppose you'll let me know!♥
 
 
 
 
Look Two:
                   Beware of the Beautiful Heartbreaker
 
Trousers: Topshop £38
 
So it was 'Date Night' for this little lady!♥
 
I absolutely adore this corset, it's a size six so, there's no way I'm getting into it any time soon, but I'm sure Emma won't mind me telling you she is a size 8 and I aim to be that skinny someday, so, this will remain collecting dust until I am! I also love the claret red colour this season it just reminds of those fallen leaves which takes me on a journey in my mind of reds, oranges and burnt yellow leaves on the roads and the gardens at this particular time of year.. I don't know why but the colours make me feel warm and safe... wow, that sounds strange- 'Colours make you feel warm Lulu?!'
 
Corset: Jane Norman
Wedges: BANK £30
 
I bought these wedges around May time to go on holiday with and I can tell you it was like love at first site- I just knew I had to get them! Though, I still haven't had chance to wear them on a proper night out yet! :/
 
Look Three:
                      Too Devine to Dine
 


Dress: STAR by Julien Macdonald; Debenhams
 
This look is my absolute favourite!!! I have to say I just love the whole thing, especially Emma's astounding eyes! For this shot I took quite a risk by having Emma laid on my dining room table and although I knew she was a little uncomfortable at first, she really pulled it out of the bag!
 
This was the most fun scene to set up as I set the table like we were in a restaurant and even threw some salad in the mix!
 
The dress looks phenomenal, the colour is just beautiful and I admit we got such a bargain as we found this in the sale for £40 down from about £60, although, don't quote me on that as I got this for a wedding quite a long time ago, but I still love it! What do you think?!

 Beauty Close-up
 
I kept the makeup to a minimum because I wanted the dress to really speak for itself!
 
Nails: Maybelline NY Watershine Polish in Plum
Shoes: STAR by Julien Macdonald

 
I love this nail colour, it is one of my absolute faves! I have put on around three coats here, to make it really dark, but if you want a more red finishing then one coat is definitely enough and it doesn't chip easily either!!!
These shoes were a real bargain in debenhams for about £15 and I love them to pieces especially because of the little silver studded bow on the toe which I think is soo cute!!!
 
Ahh, that's it! I thoroughly enjoyed creating this post for you and bringing my vision of the collection to life! Pleeeease let me know what you think!!
Thanks beautiful♥
   

FYI: Styling, hair, make-up and photography, plus settings/ props were all managed by myself and all of the items included are my own unless stated uotherwise above and I am not being sponspored in any way.
This was a 'shop-my-own-stash' collection but I have included prices of all the items still available! If you have any questions go on ahead and ask and I will do my absolute best to answer as many as possible! Don't be afraid to request tutorials for anything related to this post! I am currently planning the next shoot but if there is a theme/idea for a shoot you would like me to do don't be afraid to tell me below! I love hearing from you!
 
 
Love you all,
Lulu♥†






No comments:

Post a Comment