Thursday 20 September 2012

Lifestyle | Oh the hysterics...


Hey Lovelies!
 

Just a random post to express my disblief! I know Iphones are 'all the rage', but I didn't realise people actually go and sleep outside apple in the freezing cold, just so that they can say they were the first one, to get the first of the latest version!!!

I just went into the shopping centre to get a few bits and was literally stunned to see a boy in a sleeping bag on the stone floor alongside his family and friends! If that's not what you call eagerness and a little craziness I don't know what is?! Do you do this?! Let me know!

I don't own this photo.

Sorry about the lame stock photo but I'm no where near even on my way to ever purchasing one of these boys and let's face it;  by the time I did have enough wonga saved up, there would probably already be an iphone 10! By the way, I've got no Idea how I ended up with three pictures of the iphone on one image, but hey-ho!


Lulu♥†


PS.
Check out the much talked about gadget here> http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/compare-iphones/


3 comments:

  1. It's actually crazy sleeping on the streets for a new phone ha ha Even worse when I went to skeggy in the summer I saw people that had been sleeping outside a pub to see cher lloyd???? I think I would rather sleep rough for the Iphone ha ha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trulie Howe3 October 2012 15:05
    I know! I couldn't cope out in the cold all night! Really? Wow.. I think I would sleep rough for the iphone too! But, I do quite like cher every now and again :P Thank you very much for commenting, it is very much appreciated- honestly. I shall go and check out your blog, hope to stay in touch(:
    Trulicious xox

    ReplyDelete