Wednesday 3 October 2012

Cough, cough, sneeze!

Hello my fellow chums!

I am soo sorry I haven't posted for a while, I have been a little under the weather, but, I am determined to stop wallowing in self pity and get my brain in gear!

I am a little stuck with ideas for my blog posts, but, I do want to focus on blogging for the time being as making videos for youtube is proving a little difficult recently, meaning that I cannot be the consistant vlogger you deserve! So if you do have any idea's I do hope to read all about them in the comments!

Though I know many of you may not have blogger but are bursting to tell me what you request soo, why not contact me somewhere else?!

Facebook: Trulicious

Twitter: @TrulieH97x

Gmail: lulu.baloolu97@gmail.com

Tumblr: TrulyScrumptious;xo

I also have just started pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lulubaloolu/ and I have installed instagram to my new phone, LULUBALOOLUXO yay!!! I know what you're thinking, but no, I wasn't brave enough to camp for the Iphone 5 and I'll be 88 by the time I can afford one haha! Nope I went for the HTC desire c instead :P  

New blog post on how I hide my acne scars coming soon, but before that I have a fun little quiz for you guys and some other exciting things!!!

Love you all,
Lulu xo
♥†

No comments:

Post a Comment