Tuesday 9 October 2012

LUSH Bath Ballistic | My Personal Views

Hey chummies!

So.. for my birthday I got this delightful little LUSH Giftbox:



 

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO OFFICIAL SITE!
Disclaimer this image is not mine.
 
 
 
If you follow me on instagram: LULUBALOOLUXO, you might know that on friday I tried out one of the amazing bath ballistics.
 
Anyway, Friday came and I really felt that I needed to unwind, relax and drift off somewhere away from the chores of daily life, so, obviously a bath was certainly on the menu. However, I was bored of 'normal-people-bubble-bath'!
 
Off I went to my little, fairly untidy- (I must admit), bedroom only to find it in a little pile of things near my desk. I decided I wanted to use the 'Think Pink Bath Bomb' because I thought it would bring a little excitement to bathe in a pool of hot pink and so I grabbed the little bath bomb and safely eposited on the side of the bath while I got into my birthday suit! :D
 
Getting closer to the point, here's how I made my bath lovely, pretty and PINK!
I filled up the tub- fairly deep, because I hate feeling the cold on my shoulders, peeking above the water, that and to start off with I made it scolding hot and some cold was definitely needed!
Anyway, a little piece had already broken off so I threw it in and watched it dissolve in seconds, but I was really happy with it as the colour didn't spread out well and it was a very light pink! I grabbed a hair teasing brush, (the nearest thing to hand), and I began grinding up the side of the ballistic with the handle of the brush as I watched the specks of pink dust fall into the warm water and create a beautiful bright pink after using less than a quarter of the bomb! AMAZING! 
 
At first I was a little frustrated because there were little dots of pink at the bottom of the tub that weren't dissolving no matter how much I swished my hand through the water, until I took a closer look and discovered that they were in fact the most adorable little confetti hearts!
 
 
 
When I got in the bath it the water had a silky feeling to it which put me at ease instantly after a looong day! Also, I expected the little hearts that had fallen from the bath bomb to feel a little gritty but I couldn't feel anything!
 
When I got out of my little piece of temporary paradise my skin felt soo smooth and well, LUSH! Infact it still feels wonderful right now! I totally reccommend this especially if you're feeling itchy, one of the most annoying side effects I get, but at least I found a little bit of a cure!
 
Hope this was helpful beautiful!
Love you all,
Lulu♥†
 

 
 
...And this was me afterwards:

....Zzzzzz....

 

1 comment:

  1. They are like candies!!! So jealous! :*
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete