Thursday 11 October 2012

SWAP HAUL with Elouise1984!!

Hey chummies!!
So, if you watch my channel you will know I did a swap with Elouise1984!
 
 
Well it arrived today and I am so overjoyed and greatful with what I found in my little parcel- more than I can ever wish for!
(Thank you sooo much Elle and her beautiful little girl!)
 
 
 
I pulled the parcel out of it's big envelope and this is the first thing I saw!
 
Saffron, Elle's little girl decorated the lid for me and I love it! It's so cute!
(Thank you beautiful)!
 
 
^
 
Okay so I opened up the box and straight away, I noticed the lid which had some sweeties taped inside and as little heart saying 'much love' drawn in the middle! ADORABLE!



 
Elle knows how much I love vintage, especially Cath Kidston's famous styles, so she wrapped all the little gifts in this beautiful red polka dot paper!!! It looks so beautiful!!
 
The cutest wrapping ever^!




HERE'S ALL MY BEAUTIFUL GIFTS!
 
 
 
Including:
 
Avon samples(:
 
A gorgeous Brooch

Avon Shimmer stick

2 colour trend nail varnishes
Velour& Peekaboo
 
Lipcote
Colour Trend Lipstick 
(Adorable presentation-see video)!
Chocolate facemask!
Lemon Meringue Bath Salts!
..mmm, relax:P

WELLA Hair styling moose& primer!
Curl defining primer!
2 adorable bath bombs!A cute little bear keyring{:
&&&& An AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS hair accessory!!!

It is all so lovely and I can't thank Elle enough, seriously guys if you've never done a swap, it is seriously amazing and fun and exciting!
 
Lulu
xo<3+
 
PS See VIDEO in next post- Coming Soon!!!
 
 



 
 

 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment