Saturday 29 December 2012

New Year Resolutions | Trulicious FBL

Hey my little Trulinators!
So, we've all seen or been through a lot this year: The jubilee, the Olympics, the 'wet winter' which is actually still going on...
Then there's me personally... I've been through a hec of a lot this year and everything has been washed through a great tidal wave of change?
In fact, its got to the point where I need to step in I think and just say 'Woah, I'm not to sure about this. I think we need some resolutions up in here right now...'
Soo here they are...

Number 1. I'm so critical of myself, I believe it's good to recognise your attributes and your flaws but I go to far and it stops me doing the things I love, so this year I'm going to LEARN TO LOVE MYSELF.

Secondly... As i said, I've been through a lot this year and throughout it all I've been immensely positive... Until very recently. I've always been an 'over-thinker' but now my brains gone into overdrive- it scares me. So I've decided to nip it in the bud and LIVE EACH DAY AS IT COMES.

To keep me occupied I'd like to complete the 365 day tumblr challenge this year, but it will be posted here as well as tumblr and Instagram.. Definitely Instagram. :)
Follow me on Instagram! LULUBALOOLUXO

One of my downfalls is I hate vegetables with a passion. Salad is ok.. Fruit is tasty... but I cannot remember the last time I had my 'five a day'. Shameful. I'm very picky with food but this year I am determined to TRY NEW THINGS & EAT HEALTHY.

There is a ton of things I want to change for the better this year actually...

As I've been so ill this last two years I've missed a lot and I am scared to face the real world again, so this new year is going to n e a other tough year, but I'm going to smile and use my time to MY best interests. This year is for me. Please let me know what your New Years resolutions are, I love hearing from you guys, I love you, god bless, Lulu x
Ps I hope you had a very merry Christmas! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment