Sunday 23 December 2012

Where have you been?!

Hello everyone, I suppose you'll be wondering where on earth I've been... either that, or you won't have even the slightest clue I've been gone. Well either way, I shall explain myself anyway. As you may know I suffer with Auto-immune Liver Disease. I have had it all my life but didn't have a clue until I was 13 years old, a year on, when I was fourteen, my condition had gotten much worse and I had a large scar on the tissues of my liver so it was announced that I needed a transplant. Now I'm fifteen and three weeks ago I had that transplant.
I still find it a little difficult to speak about as it was so major. So that is where this story ends... at least for now. I will be back very shortly to inform you of the real documentary but I will tell you this for now: My mother  gave me the liver I have now, sounds insane right? My mother has given me life twice... even the media is interested in our story! My father has been looking after us both. I am sure none of us would have got through this without him, his love and efforts have been extroadinary- if I can give you any advice at the present it would be to keep your loved ones close... they will always be there, whether you like it or not.

Ahh, well it's time to turn in, I'll tell you more when my mother and I are fully recovered, later my darlings, speak soon.
 
 
Lulu
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment